Well, I did warn you in my last late night links post that it would be a while until my next post. Six weeks have virtually flown by, but I’m now firmly back in real-life after my vacation. We’re probably not going to get through everything from that time tonight, but let’s at least get started, shall we?
- The Best Android Wear Apps
I have an Android Wear watch now. I’ll write more about it soon over at my blog.
- Cyanide & Happiness #3697
- Canadians Willing to Drive Further for Cheap Gas: Survey
The is the kind of thing people who can’t do math do.
- BBC Scotland Has a Bad Day
- Crews Collect Enough Tree Debris to Fill McMahon Football Stadium 20 Meters Deep
This is old news by now, but still interesting.
- Doug Ford Booed After Listing Jewish People he Knows
- Plastc Want to be the Only Credit Card You’ll Ever Need
- That Tumor Really Means Business
- These Stunning Driverless Trains Are the Future of London’s Tube Network
- 30 of Our Favourite jQuery Plugins from the Last Few Months
I do enjoy a good jQuery plugin.
- Notti Smart Light Does Notifications and Wake-Up Calls with Style
Can you ever have too many smart devices? I would like to propose that no, you cannot.
- Google Launches USB Security Key Support to Keep Accounts Safe
I have two-factor authentication enabled already. Do I go the extra mile with it? I might.
- Going to the Airport? Don’t Forget Your Hazmat Suit!
I forgot mine. Luckily it was fine.
- Korea is Taking the Double Down to the Next Level
I’d try it.
- What If #118: Physical Salary
That was a lot to take in, congrats on making it all the way to the end. I’m not done with my list of flagged articles from while I’ve been away, but we’ll pick this up next week, same time, same place. See you there!