It’s that time of the week again, and we’re still behind from the six weeks I took off. Let’s just get going right away, then. Post-haste, if you will. Quickly.
- Could Your Washer Really Charge Your Smartphone from Across the Room?
Possibly. It can probably give you cancer while it does it too.
- Armed Man Dressed as Batman Tries to Rob Armoured Vehicle in Halifax
- A True Hero
- Checky Tells You How Often You Check Your Phone
Interesting. It would have been more interesting to install this before I got my smartwatch to see how it changed.
- Public Library Fees Eliminated Ahead of Schedule
I’ve talked about this before. I think it was lunacy that the Calgary public library had fees to begin with. I will join now.
- The Inspiration
- There’s About Seven Sports Combined to Make This Ridiculous Game
- Save on Funeral Costs by Donating Your Whole Body to Science
Uh… good plan?
- DogVacay, AirBnB for Dogs, Nabs $25m in Funding
This is how Charlie goes on vacation.
- PSA: Change Your IP Webcam’s Default Password, if You Haven’t Already
This is awesome. I could spend a good chunk of my day watching nothing happen in other people’s homes. It’s strangely engaging.
- Chinese Programmer Sticks Windows 95 On an iPhone 6 Plus
- Download Android Lollipop Now for Your Nexus 5 or 7
And that’s it for another week! Until next time, then.