Nov 24, 2014
You know what, let’s just skip the introductory sentence entirely this week and drive right in!
- Facebook Chat Re-Enabler Turns On the Dormant Messaging Feature
I haven’t downloaded the Facebook Messenger app on principle. Now I don’t have to.
- A 5-Year-Old Passed a Microsoft IT Technician Exam
- Trailer Park Cats
- Fight Club
- Three Creepy Facts About the Conspiracy Behind Pumpkin Spice
“Conspiracy” is maybe a bit strong. Still.
- Google’s New Bookmarking Interface, Formerly Called “Stars,” Goes Live in Chrome Beta
Interesting. These days I don’t really use bookmarks, preferring to use Evernote to clip relevant content. Maybe I’m just lacking a good bookmarking tool?
- Winning the Mega Jackpot
Watching these Aussies win on a Japanese gambling machine is almost as entertaining as playing it yourself.
- Motorola’s New $25 Dongle Helps You Find Your Lost Keys, Unlocks Your Phone
- Google’s Trusted Places Just Made My Life So Much Easier
I don’t have the necessary update to Google Play Services yet. It’s not so important on my phone (which is unlocked whenever it’s in range of my watch), but I’m excited for my Nexus 9 to get this feature.
- Kids Toys Too Inappropriate for Words…
- Best Snow News Bloopers
T'is the season.
- This Discounted Alarm Clock Just Might Change Your Life
I think I want one of these.
- Canadian Designer Beats Nike to the Punch Making Self-Lacing Sneakers a Reality
And that’s all for another week folks! Until next time, then.