Yes, yes. I am a day late with late night links. That’s because I went to a Christmas party on Saturday night, and I am apparently not 20 anymore, as Flo pointed out. I’m back to feeling normal today, so let’s get this done.
- Search Your Email Receipts Right from Google
- Monitor Santa’s Pre-Flight Prep With a Little Help From Google
I love the Google santa tracker.
- How to Remove Your Mustache
- Trivia and Behind the Scenes Moments from Every James Bond Film
We have every Bond film on bluray and we got done watching them not too long ago. There are some interesting facts in here. And, while we’re on the subject of Bond, this.
- Cable-Free Elevator Moves You in Any Direction
- Gangnam Style Has Been Viewed so Many Times it Broke YouTube
- Stephen Hawking Warns of the Dangers of Artificial Intelligence
- Only Way to Keep it Safe
- Nexus 9 Keyboard Folio Review
I can’t decide if I want one of these or not.
- Dog Fetch Fails
- Microsoft Rolls Out Support for Video Calling Between Skype and Lync Users
I’ve read previously that the next version of Lync will be called Skype for Business.
- Ray Kaunisto Gets 7 Meows in an Intermission Interview
- Idiots Fighting Things
Spoiler alert: The inanimate objects are winning.
And we’re done for another week! Well, another six days in any case. I’ll try harder to be on time next week.