Look at that! I actually managed to write late night links on time this week, even though I went out last night!
- What Happens if I Use Two-Factor Authentication and Lose My Phone?
Worth a quick read. I’ve switched from Google’s Authenticator app to Authy after reading this.
- Anyone Seen a Stolen Bridge Lying Around?
- Just Park it Right Over There, Thanks!
- New “Shingled” Hard Drives Hold Terabytes for Pennies a Gig
- Balls on an Escalator
It’s somehow mesmerising.
- Take Notes at Work to Boost Your Productivity
I am terrible at taking notes.
- Ford Drops Microsoft and Revamps Its Sync System for More Speed
The Microsoft Sync system we have in our car is certainly loaded with features, but also incredibly complex as a result.
- Weird Bug in GTA V
- Sea of Clouds Fills Grand Canyon in Spectacular Weather Phenomenon
- Gingerbread House
- Dating Sites You Might Want To Avoid… Or Maybe Not
Flo and I joke about these whenever we see them advertised. There’s some excellent joke fodder here.
- Cyanide and Happiness #3774: Google Plus
And that’s it, all done! I’m going to take a few weeks to celebrate the festive season, and I’ll see you all back here in the New Year.