Jan 5, 2015
I’m back! Welcome one and all to the first 2015 installment of late night links!
Let’s jump right in.
- Iowa Launches an App for Your Driver’s License
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend After he Farts in her Face During Argument
- Microsoft Kicks Off Skype’s Translator Preview on Windows 8.1
This is cool.
- Netflix for Android Now Lets You Control Movies From your Wrist
- Cyanide & Happiness #3777: That Dog
- Making Bacon
There’s more trolling from this guy here.
- Google’s End-To-End Email Encryption Tool Gets Closer to Launch
- Horse House Party
These guys know how to party.
- Home Alone
- Barilla Uses3D Printing to Find its Next Past Shapes
- Cyanide & Happiness #3786: Selfie Stick
- A Guide to Binge-Watching ‘Friends’ on Netflix
Flo is doing this even as I write.
- Who Knew Molten Aluminium Could Be So Volatile?
- Solving the World’s Largest Rubik’s Cube Takes Seven and a Half Hours
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
We went last year, but it looks great at Christmas.
- Anti-Protest Sign at Mall of America is Epically Dystopian
And we’re done! See you next week for more of the same.