Jan 12, 2015
It’s late night links time again! Yay!!
- The Parrot Pot and H2O Give You a Robotic Green Thumb
Maybe with this Flo and I might be able to keep real plants in the apartment without them dying?
- Google Debuts Its Own AirPlay for Sound with Cast for Audio
- This Router Can Power Your Devices Wirelessly from 15 Feet Away
- You Can Play 2,400 Classic DOS Games in Your Web Browser
Clear my schedule, and hold all my calls.
- CSS Transitions, Transforms & Animations - Flipping Card Tutorial
- Six Nightmarish Things People Did for Fun Before Electricity
This is probably the kind of stuff I’d be doing right now if we didn’t have internet.
- Woman Gets Stuck Shimmying Naked Down Chimney of Estranged Boyfriend’s Home
- Look! A PC on a Stick!
This is interesting. I have an Intel NUC that serves as a low power home server and I’d considered using one as a HTPC for the living room. I’d also considered using a Raspberry Pi as a second HTPC in the bedroom. This sits nicely between the two, and it very interesting to me. More coverage here.
- Inspiration for Text Input Effects
- Brand New Attractions All Over the World Coming in 2015
I’m definitely intrigued by Tower Bridge’s glass floor. I wonder how Flo would feel about checking it out?
- They Were Told They Could Get as Much FroYo That You Could Fit into a Cup for $5
- How to Get More From Your Home Theatre Without Paying a Dime
I really should try calibrating our TV one day.
And that’s it for another week! Until next time, internet peeps. Have a good week.