It’s the time of the week again! Even though tumblr briefly shut down my account this week I’m back with another post! Let’s jump in.
- Make Meeting New People Easier with a Brief “About Me” Script
I should do this. I’m not a “small talk” person.
- Web App Manifest: Open Websites Like Native Apps on Mobile Devices
- A Fox News Pundit Claimed the UK City of Birmingham was “Completely Muslim,” so Here Are Some More Outrageous Claims via #FoxNewsFacts
- Two Stars, Sorry Mom
- Why AJAX Isn’t Enough
- How to Disable Chome’s New User Menu
This is annoying to me, and it needs to go away.
- Google Translate Brings Real-Time Text Translation to Your Phone
- When Parents Text
I also very much enjoyed this one.
- Logitech Wants to Link the Living Room with the Rest of Your Smart Home
I need this in my life.
- Police Investigating Bizarre Incident at Calgary Safeway
Aaah the North East. Yep.
- Ditching Your Commute is the Happiness Equivalent of a $40,000 Raise
- This is the Hockey Fail that Keeps on Giving
I could watch this over and over almost forever.
- Ranking Programming Languages: Swift’s Growth is “Unprecedented”
I think I need to learn a new language for non-web based development, and the chart in this article is leading me to think java.
- There’s a Site That Allow You to Anonymously Ship Your Enemies Glitter
Also worth a quick look: Evil Genius Behind “Ship Your Enemies Glitter” Didn’t Quite Think it Through
- 25 Imagined “Friends” Episodes Given a Modern-Day Plot by Comedians
I posted this because I actually know the answer. The colour is named after the fruit. Previously the colour orange was considered a shade of red (which is why we call them “redheads”).
- Woman Survives After Exiting Moving Vehicle on Deerfoot Trail
And we’re done for another week! Until next time, folks.