Feb 9, 2015
It’s late night links time again, folks!
- Windows 10 is Coming to the Raspberry Pi 2 for Free
Of course there’d be a Raspberry Pi 2 a few weeks after I bought three of the previous model…
- Calgary’s Mayor Naheed Nenshi Awarded World Mayor Prize
- After Harper Lee Announced the Sequel of “To Kill a Mockingbird,” People Lined up to Rename the Book
Love it. My favourite? “To Kill a Mockingbird 2: Mock This”
- Police Looking for Suspect Behind DVD Caper
They wouldn’t have gotten away with this at Blockbuster.
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal’s Official Portrait Looks Nothing Like Him
- Unfortunate Names in Sports
Who names their kid Craphonso?
- London’s Derelict Tube Tunnels Reimagined as a Pedestrian and Cycle Network
- Like Brain Teasers? This DIY Puzzle “Nails” It
I’ve seen this before and I like it. Maybe I’ll make one?
- Five Real Trials with Mind-F#@%s Too Shocking for Fiction
- Where Did All the Rubber Bands Go, Paul?
- What are Mattel and Google Doing with View-Master?
- A Rare Look Inside a Massive Bitcoin Mine
This is kind of fascinating.
- Cyanide & Happiness #3830: Cold Cakes
- Five Best File Encryption Tools
I haven’t really encrypted stuff since the demise of TrueCrypt, but I’m thinking I should do this for some of my stuff, especially given that I back-up to cloud storage.
And that’s it! We’re all done for another week. See you next time, folks.