It’s a holiday weekend here, which traditionally means that I entirely forget to write a late night links post on Sunday and it gets deferred to the Monday instead. Who am I to mess with my own tradition?
- 17 Depressing Things Popular Reality Shows Don’t Tell You
Reality shows aren’t real? Well now I don’t know who to trust!
- Samsung Wants People About Discussing ‘Sensitive Information’ in Front of Their SmartTV
- Can DARPA Hack Into a Chevy Impala Through OnStar?
Spoiler: Apparently yes, yes they can.
- Shell Petrol Stations to Let You Pay with Your Phone Using PayPal
- Push It
- Woman in Minivan Stops High Speed Chase in Dallas
- Cortana Made Me a Better Gambler, but I’m Never Listening to Her Again
- Inside the IT Room of a High-Tech Cruise Ship
This is kind of interesting.
- Build Your Own Wireless Power Outlets with a Raspberry Pi
- Rearranging Retail to Cater to a Shift in Shopper Experience
This was an interesting read too.
- There’s a Reason Kids Avoid Their Parents on Facebook
- Kids Will Love the 21st Century View-Master (But it Made me Dizzy)
- University Challenge - Quick Answer
- Why is My Smart Home so Fucking Dumb?
- Chocolate Delivery Across Hong Kong by Drone
I think I want a drone. I just don’t know what for.
- A Man in China Casually Demolishes an Arcade Game You’ve Wasted Infinite Money On
- Zach LaVine Throws Down the “Space Jam” Dunk: 2015 Sprite Slam-Dunk Content
- LG’s “Luxury” Smartwatch Has an All-Metal Body and a Leather Strap
I like it.
- 75 Celebrities You Will Never Look at the Same Way Again
- Roger That: British Confirmed as World’s Sexiest Accent
And we’re done! I’m travelling in the upcoming week, and travelling some more the week after - so I don’t know if there’s going to be a late night links next week. You’ll only know if you watch this space.