It’s that time again! This weekend is an hour shorter than usual, so I guess we’d better get this over with so we can all make the most of our 47 hours.
- These “Privacy Glasses” Make You Invisible to Facial Recognition
They make you kind of stand out to any human-based recognition system though.
- Google Confirms It’ll Launch the ‘Nexus’ of Virtual Phone Networks
- Super Genius Man Tapes Mentos to His Body Then Jumps Into a Tub of Coke Zero
- Four Best Monitor Mounts
I’d like a (dual) monitor mount for my desk at home, but I just think they’re crazy expensive for what they are.
- Cyanide & Happiness #2853: Hay Maze
- Paperspace Lets Anyone Access a Better Personal Computer That Lives in the Cloud
This is interesting to me for a couple of reasons, not least because I think I might be able to build my own version with Guacamole…
- XKCD #1495: Hard Reboot
- Man Cooking Up Ramen in a Speedo Accidentally Shoots Himself in the Nuts with 20 Bottle Rockets
- How Many of These Have You Earned?
And we’re done for another week! Until next time then, folks. Have a good week!