Mar 30, 2015
It’s time for late night links again!
- Apparently We Could’ve Been Artists
The tenth one is probably the most telling.
- Shoplifter Escapes Through Ceiling at Walmart
- Cost Rica Hasn’t Used Any Fossil Fuel in Over Two Months
- This Smart Cookie Jar Will Only Open if You Deserve It
Smart idea. I would smash that thing the first day.
- If You Love Something…
- Throwing My Broken Laptop in the Oven Baked it Back to Life
- This Police Department Confiscated 20,000 Pounds of Illegal Fireworks. Now Watch Them “Dispose” of It.
- Driver’s “Most Interesting” Way to Cheat the HOV Lane Fails
- The Best Single-Purpose Websites That Do Exactly What They Say They Do
- What Kind of Service Deserves This?
I’ve wanted to do this. Never have.
- How to Handle Weird, Indescribable Uniqueness in Design
This is an interesting read. I’m sure it applies to more than just design.
- Life With the Moto 360: Has Motorola’s Smartwatch Turned a Corner?
Well, I don’t know how I ever lived without mine.
And that just about wraps it for another week, folks. Have a good one, etc.