Apr 13, 2015
It’s late night links time again, people!
- Wag Launches its On-Demand Dog Walking App in San Francisco
- Snowdon Shows John Oliver How the NSA Can See Your Dick Pics
Finally, someone puts internet privacy in terms we can all understand.
- Intel’s PC on a Stick is Now Available for Pre-Order
This is definitely interesting from the point of view of building a media player or two.
- BBC News Reports on the Large ‘Hardon’ Collider
It’s not even the first time I’ve seen this mistake.
- A Woman Named Beyoncé Gets Help From All the Other Unfortunately-Names on the Internet
- The Human-Powered Theme Park Playground
I want to go.
- Want to Drive Your Friends Insane? Get Them a Birthday Card That Doesn’t Stop Singing Until They Destroy It or the Battery Runs Out
- An Intermediate’s Guide to Getting More Out of Mint
I am a big fan of mint, and the terrifying, terrifying information it provides me.
- Underage Students Get Arrested With All the Beer in the Universe
- How to Greet the New Baby of the Family
- A St. Bernard Takes His Friendly Human for a Walk
- Google App Update Lets Android Users Add Nicknames for Contacts
- How Pixar Solves Problems From the Inside Out
- In Fair Miami, Where We Lay Our Scene…
And as quickly as it arrived, it was gone.
Until next time.