May 11, 2015
It’s late night links time again! Yay!!
- Cyanide & Happiness #3915: Double Crossed
- WTF Josh
We have a guy on my team at work named Josh. There’s also a guy named Josh at the branch I sometimes work out of. Are all Joshes like this?
- May the Fourth Be With You
- Swarm 2.3 Feels Like The Old Foursquare, Looks Way Better
I like that some of the gamification features of old are coming back.
- The Swedish King Gets Some Swedish House Mafia for His 70th Birthday
- Calgary-Glenmore Tied After All Polls Tallied
This stuff is fascinating to me, the process that follows all this.
- Ex-Skypers Launch Virtual Whiteboard Deekit
This looks interesting. Although I’d be more interested if it were baked into Skype / Lync. I don’t need extra tools.
- Age-Appropriate Condoms
- We’re Truly in Historic Times
- See How Your Web Site Looks on Different Screen Resolutions
There are many tools for this kind of thing, but it’s valuable to do nevertheless.
And we’re all done for another week! Until next time.