I guess I’m a day late, but in my defense it’s a holiday weekend here. Still, better late than never, eh?
- The Just Don’t Make Slides Like This Anymore
- Riding Lawn Mower
Flo wants one of these.
- As Acquisition Rumors Swirl, Free Mobile Service FreedomPop Goes Live in the UK
This is interesting.
- Tweet a Pizza Emoji and Dominoes Will Send You a Real One
What a world we live in.
- XKCD #1524: Dimensions
- Is Netflix Seriously Going to Revive “Top Gear” as “House of Cars?”
I hope so! Although maybe not “house of cars.”
- The U.S. Runs Out of Old-School Internet Addresses This Summer
I’m not sure that this is coming quite as soon as this article would have us believe, but it’s coming…
- Would The Return of Rail Service Reduce Traffic Snarls in Banff?
I would take a train to Banff, except for the fact that if it were possible it would probably cost a small fortune. Travelling by rail in this country is not the same as it is elsewhere in the world.
- Why Every Enterprise Startup Needs a New York City Presence
- WebAnimator Plus: Sophisticated HTML5 Animations Made Easy
This article certainly reads a lot like a paid placement, but the software is interesting nonetheless. Once upon a time flash was an essential tool to have in the box.
- Google Researchers Create Amazing Timelapses from Public Photos
And we’re all done for another week! Next week I will try a little harder to post on time, but hey… no promises.