It’s late, because Flo and I went to dinner tonight and caught a movie. That’s good, but it means I’m sleepy now and I have work in the morning. Only one thing stands between me and my bed, and that’s late night links. So, as is customary by now, let’s get that over with.
- Edmonton Ranks Among List of World’s Best Trips
Does it though? Does it really?
- New Zealand Asks Citizens to Design New Flag, Gets Obvious Response
While we’re on the subject, there’s also BC Ferries #NameAFerry Contest
- You Can Now Stream Movies with Popcorn Time Right From Your Browser
I’ve never tried popcorn time, but I’m thinking maybe I should give it a whirl. It sounds like it gets easier and easier to use every day.
- Instagram’s Layout Comes to Android
- Why Chrome Uses So Much Freaking RAM
…and some ways to fix it.
- Taking the Occam Razor Approach to Design
- The Aria Lets You Control Your Smart Watch Without Touching It
This is necessary.
- Turn Your Fan On and Off Automatically Based on the Air Temperature
It’s hot here this weekend. I want to do this.
- “A Beautiful Mind” Mathematician John Nash Dies Aged 86
And we’re done for another week folks! Tune in again next week, same time, same place. Laters.