Jun 1, 2015
It’s that time of the week again, folks!
- We Have Reached the Point Where Young People Literally Do Not Know What a Phone Book Is
- MasterCard Send Speeds Up Money Transfers With a Little P2P Magic
- The Art of the SVG Filter and Why It Is Awesome
- Twitter Finally Launches Periscope for Android
- We Still Have a Way to Go With Self-Parking Cars, Apparently
Flo’s car can park itself. Better than this, I think.
- Punctuation Always Matters
- It Should Be Me
- Confirmed: Google Will Launch Google Photos, A Free Photo Host With “Unlimited Storage”
Currently I back up the photos from my phone to my home server, because why pay for cloud services when I have servers of my own? Maybe this is better.
- How to Make McDonald’s-Like French Fries at Home
- Firing Off 300 Rockets at Once Is Pure, Gleeful Pandemonium
And we’re all done for another week! Until next time then, everyone.