It’s that time of the week again! It’s been an especially busy weekend, so I hope you’re all suitably appreciative that I’m taking the time to put this together.
- XKCD #1535: Words For Pets
I mostly call Charlie Brown “dog.”
- Mechanical Beer Bong
- Samsung Reveals Plans for New Mirror and Transparent OLED Displays
I want one. I don’t know why, I just do.
- Google’s New Smart Lock is the Password Manager for the Rest of Us
Interesting. I currently use KeyPass and sync the file to all our computers and my mobile devices.
- Dyson Built a Lamp That Burns for 37 Years Thanks to Satellite Tech
I’m not convinced a $900 lamp is all that necessary.
- Reuters: BlackBerry is Planning on Making an Android Device
- Dinner In White: Thousands Attend Paris ‘Chic Picnic’
Flo went to the Calgary version of this last year and had a great time.
- French Airport Police Wrongly Detain 6-Year-Old in Crackdown
- Why You Should Never Trust Homemade Bullet-Proof Vests
In case you didn’t already know not to.
- Please, Get Your Facts Straight
And we’re done! Have a good week all, see you next week.