It’s been a busy weekend and as I write this it’s evening, Charlie Brown is going to want to go for his pre-bed time walk soon, and I’m going to want to retire to the air conditioned bliss that is the bedroom. Only one thing stands in my way, and that’s my regularly scheduled late night links post, so let’s end the preamble here and proceed, shall we.
- Gullible People Believing The Onion is Real Makes for Perfect Internet
And there’s more.
- Heinz Put Porn On Their Bottle in Germany
- Drunk Guy Tries a Sword Trick At a Party And His Friend Nose Better Now
- Swarm Brings Back Mayors
- Caution: Remove Cat Before Takeoff
It’s right there in the instructions.
- The Mystery of the “Jazz” Cup Design
- The Alleged $7.5 Billion Fraud in Online Advertising
- Combine OneNote and Outlook for a Powerful Project Management System
- How to Hack the Job Hunt
Another interesting read.
- The Line
- Subway Long-Jump Wasn’t Quite Long Enough
- Bored at Work? Why Not Attach Nerf Darts to Your Eyeballs?
- Home-Made Goop Cannon
Some of the more recent Slow Mo Guys videos lack the silly fun of the classics, but this one for sure brings it back.
And we’re done! Have a great week internet folk, I’ll be back next week - same time, same place.