It’s a holiday weekend here so tradition dictates I be a day late with late night links, and who am I to mess with tradition like that.
- When Selling Virtual Products Abroad, Don’t Put Prices on AutoPilot
- The Truth About Bottled Water Expiration Dates (and How Water Goes Bad)
This is interesting too! Let’s see if we can keep the trend going!
- Israeli Researchers Compromise Isolated Networks With Dumbphones
- Car Trouble Sidelines Brampton Batman’s Batmobile
- Amazon Snaps Up Former “Top Gear” Trio for New Motoring Show
I don’t know what this means. Do I need to sign up for Amazon Prime? We will see.
- Participants Needed!
- Google Translate vs. La Bamba
Love it. Also kind of amazing.
- XKCD #1558: Vet
- Describe Your Father
- A Look Back at Windows Through the Ages
Windows 10 is out (I am preparing to upgrade at least some of our computers right now). In honour of that, this.
- Rebroadcast Internet Radio on FM With a Raspberry Pi
This could be useful…
And that’s it for another week folks! Until next time, then.