It’s Sunday night. You all know the drill by now.
- Google’s Next Version of Android is Called “Marshmallow”
Probably not all that surprising. I’m awaiting the new Nexus devices that will launch with it.
- “Teddy for a Toonie” Campaign Comes Close to a Million
- This Drone Can Steal Data While Hovering Above Your Office
- How Googe’s Networking Infrastructure Has Evolved Over the Last 10 Years
Interesting read. There have actually been a few really interesting articles this week. More on that later…
- Watching What Happens to your Checked Luggage at the Airport is Fascinating
- Most Impressive Beer Pong Dunk You’ve Ever Seen
- Of Course BlackBerry’s Upcoming Android Phone is Awkward
- Weather of the Day: South Caroline Was Treated to a Rare and Beautiful Fire Rainbow
This is kinda cool.
- Figure Out How Much Rent You Can Afford with the 40x Rule
I just ran our likely mortgage payments through past this math (we’re house hunting right now) and we’re good.
- Guy Saves Canadian Tire Money for 15 Years and Buys…
- SmartThings Support is Coming to Amazon Echo
- IFTTT’s Maker Channel Connects Your Electronics Projects to Nearly Everything
This is going to be useful to me for sure.
- Don’t Be Apple
I completely agree with this, although I wouldn’t have been able to articulate it quite so well I suspect.
- The Ashley Madison Hack Should Scare You, Too
Another interesting read!
- Hands-On With Ford’s Sync 3
- Life with the Dash Button: Good Design for Amazon, Bad for Everyone Else
And yet more interesting reading! Although there’s also this in the news this week to consider.
And we’re all done! That was a lot to get through (apparently it’s been an exciting week on my reading liust), so I suggest everyone take the week off and I’ll see you next Sunday.