It’s late night links time, and I remembered to write even though it’s labour day weekend here! To celebrate, let’s just dive right in.
- Use An Old Kindle to Share Messages on the Fridge Electronically
I do like me a good ridiculously over-engineered solution. This may be a step or two too far though…
- Newer Android Wear Watches Now Work on iOS
- Ballsy Guy Jumps Onto and Surfs a Moving Train
Don’t try this at home, kids.
- Google Gets a New Logo
This has been the big news this week.
- How to Disable Windows 10′s “Inactive Scrolling Window” Feature
Why would you ever turn this off?
- Car Theft Victim Has Vehicle Returned with Drugs and Weapons Inside
- Barclays Helps Put Contactless Payments in a £150 Jacket
- Moto X Play Review: An Unexciting Phone with a Huge Battery
I don’t think I’ll be getting one of these. The lack of wireless charging is the dealbreaker for me. Still waiting for more news on the new Nexus…
- Build a Smartphone-Controlled Garage Door Opener
- Googling “Fun Facts” Will Quickly Ruin Your Productivity
- Brewster Spending $26m to Improve Banff Gondola
- This Incredibly Popular Antec Bias Light Kit is Back Under $20, If You Hurry
It’s not under $20 here in Canada, but nevertheless this is interesting. Should I get one of these?
And we’re done! See all next week, same time, same place.