It’s that time again! I’ve also just realized that it’s been three weeks since I last wrote one of these. I don’t know how that happened, but let’s just dive in.
- How Bruce Banner Gets Out of a Parallel Parking Space
- Space Whisky Really Does Taste Different
And not good different, apparently.
- A Comic Predicted Apple’s iPad Pro Keyboard Three Years Ago
- XKCD #1576: I Could Care Less
- Doggy Paddle
Every year (for the last three, anyway) this Calgary pool has a doggy swim day on the last day of the season.
- Watch This Long-Lost GoPro’s Journey to Space and Back
- Pickle Your French Fries for the Ultiumate Salt and Vinegar Snack
- Vancouver Never Plays Itself
- Every Living Room Needs this Emergency Party Button
For the most part I think we already own all the technology we’d need to make this work, so…
- Backblaze Announces Low-Cost Cloud Storage Service to Compete with Amazon S3
I use google cloud, but since I have well over 100GB of stuff backed up I’m always on the lookout for a good deal…
- Some of the Best Documentaries to Watch on Netflix
The documentaries are probably my favourite thing about Netflix. That and Criminal Minds, which is the binge-watching show du jour in our house.
- The Pallet Wall Workspace for Two
I want this.
- In Some Cities a Right Turn on Red Must Yield for Traffic Controller’s Clearance
- Mocking Seasonal Slogan Latest Addition to List of “Things to do in Okotoks”
- With Encouragement From her Dad to Keep Reeling, This Little Girl Gets a Huge Catch
- Get the Perfect Picture of Your Dog with This Handy Device
I like this.
And as suddenly as it arrived, it was gone.