Well, it’s certainly been a long time since my last late night links post, but between moving house and everything else I’ve had going on it fell by the wayside a little bit. Good news, though: it’s back!
- This Entire Instagram Account is Just a Woman Smashing Her Face Into Bread
- Fossil’s Android Wear Watch Goes on Sale for $279
I have no immediate plans to replace it, but I’m starting to think about what the successor to my Moto360 is going to be.
- Google Begins Rolling Out Google Play Music Family Plan, $14.99 for up to 6 People
Flo and I both have Google Play Music accounts now, although we each got six months free with the purchase of some new phones recently. We both like it though, and I think we’re going to keep it when the free trial comes to an end. So this is good.
- Pushbullet Can Now Retrieve Files Remotely From Your Other Devices
This is cool, not to mention potentially very useful.
- Google Fires at Sonos, Adds Multi-Room Support to Chromecast Audio
- This Guy Tries to Break a World Record for Jumping Through Panes of Glass and Shatters Only His Pride
…and we’re done! Until next week then, Internet.