Welcome back! For two weeks in a row I have remembered to write a late night links post! You should make the most of it, because it’s likely to be the last of 2015.
- Check Out Your 2015 “Best Of” Moments on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with ThinkUp
This seems interesting, and definitely better than the Facebook “year in review” videos that we’ll soon be seeing all over the place. It’s a paid service but there’s a 14 day free trial. I have signed up and I’m sure I’ll be tweeting insights soon.
- Google Debuts Designer Watch Faces for Android Wear
I do like me a good android wear watch face these days.
- “House of Cards” Season Four is Coming March 4th
- XKCD #1617: Time Capsule
- Follow These “Unfussy” Rules of Wine and Have Fun at the Bottle Shop
- Your Mouse Knows When You’re Mad
I have no idea how I’d use this in any kind of practical way, but it’s interesting.
- Backblaze B2 Offers Dirt-Cheap Cloud Storage for Half a Penny Per GB a Month
I’ve signed up for the beta, but at this point their linux upload tools aren’t what I need them to be to move my backups over. Still though. If you have a lot of data to store in the cloud, I’m not aware of any cheaper way.
- Shaw Announces Plans to Purchase WIND Mobile in $1.6B Deal
I’m actually pretty excited about this. WIND is already amazing value, and if I get discount for bundling…
- Use a Raspberry Pi Zero to Make Your Own Miniature Information Display
I don’t know why I want to do this, I just do.
- Get Rich or Die Vlogging: The Sad Economics of Internet Fame
A long read, but kind of interesting nonetheless.
- Life Hack: Find Your Luggage Faster Than Ever
And just like that, we’re done. Until next week (or year?), then.