It’s the first late night links of 2016!! Are you excited for all the improvements I’m making? You shouldn’t be. Nothing is changing.
- Nine Times The Simpsons Predicted the Future
- London Adopts E-Paper Signs for Real-Time Bus Schedules
- “Sweary Colouring Book” Makes Expletives (and Colouring) Way More Fun
Flo needs this.
- Search “Bubble Level” On Google On Your Phone to Get a Working Level
And to think I’ve been using a real level all this time like some kind of a schmuck.
- Family Seeks Fertility Treatment Funding
We need this in Alberta.
- Worst WiFi Password Ever
- Watch Two Guys Stick a GoPro Into a Homemade Pneumatic Cannon and Shoot It Really High
Because why not?
- 3D Printed Digital Sundial is Brilliant and Insane
This is brilliant. I can’t begin to conceive of how this works.
- Round-Up of Codrops Resources
All the goodness that came out of codrops last year.
- XKCD #1624: 2016
And we’re all done for another week! Until next time then, folks!