Jun 18, 2012
Two weeks in a row I have remembered to write late night links! Look at me go!
- Dilbert: Comic for June 11, 2012
I do this.
- Son, This is How We Did Things When the Real World Existed
- Dingo Took Baby in Notorious 1980 Case: Australian Coroner
- Found in Translation
- ASUS PadFone Review
They’re beginning to exist in real life! I really want one of these. My current phone doesn’t need replacement, but my tablet and laptop could both use an upgrade and it seems like this will cover everything.
- That’s What You Get…
- How to Get iOS 6’s Best New Features in Android Right Now
- The Rinser Toothbrush Has a Built-In Water Fountain for Easy, Single-Handed Mouth Rinsing
Once again Lifehacker’s ridiculously long headline doesn’t leave much to the imagination, but check this out! Kinda cool.
- XKCD #1069: Alphabet
- Competition Heats Up Between Smart Car Sharing Services Vying for Calgary Market