So last weekend (as I noted earlier in the week) I apparently completely forgot to write a late night links post and next weekend is a holiday so I don’t hold out much hope of me remembering to do it then either.
So I’d better get started with this week’s, no?
- The Ultimate Collection of Professional Textures
Whenever I get bored of Instagram and decide to PhotoShop a little instead, textures are hugely useful to me.
- Prank Calling Pawn Shop
- Poolside Prosthetics
- Scottish Bus WIN
- A New Collection of Free HTML5 and CSS3 Templates
These might be useful for something or other too.
- Instagram’s Cool-Kids-Only Filter
- Milk Meltdown
- You Can Run, But…
I want to try this.
- Ask The Readers: What Do You Automate with Tasker?
I am now a big tasker fan. It takes some time to set up, but it is seriously awesome.
- One Sentence Classics
The philosophy of Søren Kierkegaard mashed with the tweets and observations of Kim Kardashian.
- Hanging Your Clothes WIN
- Send Newsletters (and Other Pseudo-Desirable Email) to Evernote to Avoid Email Overload
- The Importance of Communicating Clearly
I assumed that the screenshot from YouTube was taken entirely out of context. Nope.
- This Week on “16 and Pregnant”
And that’s it for this week! It’s more links than I normally like to post in one go, but I have only myself to blame for that. I’ll just have to try harder to remember to post next Sunday, I guess.
Have a good week, internet!