Yes, yes - I know. I’m supposed to post these things on a Sunday night. But it’s Labour Day weekend and so I was away last night doing more exciting things. While we’re on the subject, I wouldn’t hold your breath about next week’s LNL either, because I’m moving house. Best make the most of what you can get:
- Thank You Jesus
- Get a Single Tic Tac Out of the Box, Every Time
Who knew the boxes were designed this way?
- Classy Affair
- Math Problems
- Add an Extra Shelf to Your Refrigerator for More Space, Less Mess
I disagree that this is easy as the article makes it sound (surely not all racks are the “perfect size” and presumably you need one with the right kind of feet so they don’t just fall through the existing shelf?), but as I mentioned, I’m moving next week and this might just come in handy.
- R.I.P, Mr. Armstrong
- Missing Monkey Returned to Moncton Zoo After He Was Nabbed Overnight
This just makes me think of the Trailer Park Boys
- Designer Selling World’s Most Expensive Paper Bag
- School of Fail: Money Well Spent
Is this true/accurate?
- Hi-Fun’s Call Receiving Bluetooth Gloves, Hands-In
- Wolfram Alpha Lets You Stalk Yourself on Facebook
Data mining techniques used to show you how much Facebook knows about you.
That’s it for this week! I might see you next week, but probably not. More likely in two weeks time. You probably deserve a week off from this drivel more than I do anyway :-/