Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, but like many people we had our Thanksgiving dinner this evening. I am very full of turkey and mashed potato and wine, so let’s get this this late night links thing over with, shall we?
- The Land Before Time
- What If; Short Answer Section
- Identical Twins Marry Identical Twins, Give Birth to Identical Twins
- How Did The Dinosaurs Die?
Makes sense to me.
- I Just Want You To Be Happy
This one’s for you, Flo.
- Parking in Four Canadian Cities Ranks Among Top 10 Priciest in North America
Calgary is once again second only to New York.
- Nice Timing WIN
- Best Flight Ever
- Smart Car WIN
- The Walmart Train
- Want to Read Faster? Stop Saying the Words in Your Head As You Read?
I definitely do this.
- Broccoli MRI
It’s weirdly hypnotic.
- On The Internet, Nobody Knows You’re Made Out of Cups
- A Haiku About Mario Cart
And we’re done for another week! I’m impressed that I remembered to write a LNL post this week, what with it being a holiday weekend and all, so I will almost definitely see you this time next week! Later, internet peeps!