It’s that time of the week again! I nearly forgot about it because I was busy helping the dog set up his twitter account, but I got to it just in time (just five short hours to spare until this gets published).
This is appropriate enough for Halloween at the office, right?
- Daily Beer Drinking
- Four-Car LRT Likely Delayed to 2015
I try to like Calgary Transit, but their cashless payment thing is delayed, this is delayed… between my own car and Car2Go I haven’t been on a bus or train in six months or so, and I don’t see that changing any time soon.
- Rotterdam Fine Art Heist “Struck Like a Bomb”
This is crazy.
- How Much to Tip for Good and Bad Service
Normally when I read something on this subject it says you should tip 10% for bad service, which is just the most ludicrous thing I’ve ever heard. This one at least works on the same kind of scale I do.
- The Rainy Danbo Home Screen
I really like this, how the clock is in front of some of the background image but behind other parts.
I might start using this at work from time to time through my day.
- The Old Ball and Chain
- What if He Hits Another Planet?
This makes my brain hurt.
- So Many Dots, So Few Squares
This is how I organize my day.
- Google’s Data Centres: An Inside Look
- Scientist Humour… Hilarious
- Quickly Tell Whether Your Highway Exit Will Be On The Left or The Right
Is this true? This messed me up last time I was in Seattle.
- Banana Boat Sunscreens Recalled After Reports of Users Catching On Fire
- Rainbow Trout
- Bed Dog or Bed Hog?
This one is Flo’s submission for the week.
And that’s it! See you all next week, same time, same place. Goodnight!