Lots to get through this week, because I missed last week. I’ll likely miss next week too, because I’m going to be on vacation.
- Relationship Test
- Cyanide & Happiness #2963
- Player Kicks 67 Yard Field Goal
- If Only…
- Cyanide & Happiness #2964
- It’s a Really Obscure App, You Probably Haven’t Heard of It
- Zapier is a Webapp Automation Service Just Like IFTTT - But With Many More App Connections
- Dilbert - October 25, 2012
- How Do I Roman Numeral?
- Thank You, God Bless America!
- Empty America: NYC
There’s a whole series of these, and they’re cool. I haven’t watched any of the “making of” videos yet, but I plan to!
- Unbaking a Cake
- Let’s See Who This Monster Really Is!
I want to do this next year. Flo? You In?
- Seduction Meters
- Dilbert - October 27, 2012
I had a my own mid-year review in work recently.
- The Ultimate Nutshots Compilation
Yep. Always funny.
- Seven Hours, One Photo
- It’s Not Too Late to Change Them!
- Message Flagged as Important
- Hurricane Sandy: The Superstorm
- Torchy’s Tacos Constructs a Taco Cannon
- Now That You Mention It… Yeah
- Too Soon?
- Yes, There Is Already An iPad Mini Installed In a Car Dashboard
- New Profile Pic WIN
And we’re done! I’ll see you in two weeks. I’m also considering changing late night links to a Sunday morning read. Thoughts? I don’t know yet. That would mean I’d have to work on it on Saturday night and I don’t know if that will happen. I’ll give it some thought.