Dec 17, 2012
It’s been forever since I last posted a late night links update. Sorry about that. Let’s just get started, there’s a lot to get through.
- Chrome Remote Desktop Comes Out of Beta, Adds Real-Time Audio Feed for Windows Users
- Avoid PayPal’s High International Currency Exchange Rates by Making One Little Adjustment During Checkout
- Sidewalk Driving Ohio Woman Ordered to Wear ‘Idiot’ Sign
- This Sounds Like A Terrible Idea
- Election Day WIN
- Arguing With Stupid People
- Skittle Sorting Machine
- Cyanide & Happiness #2983
This is how we darts
- Office Prank WIN
- Use the STAR Technique to Ace Your Interviews
If you’re not familiar with it you should be. This is how I interview.
- Math Emergency
- CSS: How To Individualize Scrollbars in Webkit Browsers
- XKCD #1136: Broken Mirror
- Optimus Prime Insurance
- Stuck In Reverse
- SAIT Bans Shooters Before 3pm In New Drinking Limits for Students
- Leaf Party
- Why You Should Be Using an App Launcher (and How To Make It Do Anything You Want)
- Guy Reproduces People’s Profile Pictures Before Friending Them on Facebook
- NHL Lockout Prompts Montreal Sports Writer to Chronicle Virtual Hockey Season
- Man In Suit Made of Bread Attacked by Flock of Seagulls
- How Do I Analogy?
- British Man Becomes First to Visit All 201 Countries… WITHOUT Using a Plane
- Grey Album Remastered by Golden Eared Engineer
- Getting An Early Start
- Use Outlook.com For Email With Your Personal Domain and What Should I Do Now That Google Apps Accounts Are No Longer Free?
- I Bet…
- Paper Airplane Physics Win
And that’s it for this week! Until next time…