Jan 21, 2013
It’s that time of the week again! Here’s the crap I’ve collected from around the internet this week:
- Behold the Breadwich
- Commuter Train Stolen, Crashed Into Stockholm Apartment Building
How would one go about stealing a train, exactly?
- Challenge Accepted
Super Troopers was on TV yesterday (right after Spaceballs). We watched Grey’s Anatomy because Flo.
- A Relationship is Like a House…
- Los Angeles Overreacts to Cold Temperatures
- Damn Shawty
I forget if I’ve posted this before. If so, please feel free to enjoy its encore presentation.
- Remote Start Your Car with a Text Message
I love lifehacker how-tos. They’re either ridiculously simple but useless, or useful but insanely complex. There is no middle ground.
- Congratulations, Deadspin
- The Blankets Have Spoken
- Police Break Up Figure Skater Fight in Toronto Area Hotel
I’m imagining lots of hair pulling and slapping
- Use Pushpins for a Cheap and Easy Phone Dock for Your Cubicle
See what I mean about those how-tos?
And we’re done. See you next week, internet!