May 27, 2013
It’s that time of the week again! I’ve been doing weekend things though and I’m sleepy, so let’s just get this done and out the way, shall we?
- Australian Morning Show Host Pranks His Co-Anchor by Messing With Her Teleprompter
- Clipping Magic Removes Image Backgrounds in Seconds
Might be useful.
- Producteev Goes Free, Unveils New Features for Group To-Dos
I’m yet to find a to-do list application I’m happy with. I will give this a try.
- @SnoopysBF Would Love This!
Follow him on twitter!
- Department of Redundancy Department
- Not Just Another Notes App: Why You Should Use Google Keep
All I really want is a notes app I can use in work and at home, but my office blocks most of them…
- Headline of the Year
- The Coolest “Extra” Features in Any.DO
Any.DO is my current to-do app. Maybe I just need to learn how to use it better?
- Evernote Adds Easy-To-Use Reminder to Its Notes Apps
And Evernote is my current notes app…
- Create Multiple “Tablet Stations” with Command Hooks
I think we’re going to do this in our kitchen so that Flo can read recipes and whatnot.
- Five Best External Battery Packs
This is on the future purchase list…
And we’re done! See you all next Sunday.