I’ll spare you the obligatory “holy crap, it’s August already?” comment in my LNL preamble this week. Oh. Too late. I’ll also try to avoid going to into a lot of detail about how, for the first time, I’m writing this post on my newly-created hackintosh laptop and what I had to go through to make it work. Instead, let’s just dive in to all the usual stuff and things:
- Police’s 8ft Anti-Theft Banner Stolen a Day After it was Installed
- Be Prepared for Winter Drinking
- The Classic Fart Exhaust Mod
- The Bubblewrap Bike
- High Five
Charlie doesn’t know how to do this, and I don’t know how to teach him. But he can shake hands, so that’ll have to do for now.
- How to Drink Wine
- Shoupie Markers
- Commercial Break: An App That Tells You Exactly When the Ads Are Over
- A Pool Table and a Bunch of Gasoline - This Should End Well
I have no idea what these guys were trying to do.
- Sayings 2.0
- Use Google as a Timer with a Simple Search Command
Is there anything that Google can’t do?
- Moto X Preview: A Google Phone Assembled with You, The User, In Mind
This might well be my next phone.
- Don’t Eat Dry Ice
- Moto X Coming to Canada as a Rogers Exclusive
Damn. Maybe it won’t be my next phone after all.
- Google Intros Android Device Manager to Help You Find That Missing Handset
This is interesting too. I currently use AndroidLost.
- The 25 Funniest Autocorrects of DYAC’s First Year
- Thank You For Driving Carefully
- Departure Roulette with Heineken
Would you do it?
And we’re done for the week! That was a lot to get through in one go, so let’s all take a five minute break.