Dec 9, 2013
It’s that time of the week again, everybody! Where does the time go, etc, etc.
- If the Panel Says So…
- ‘Murican French Fry Holder
- Something Seems Wrong With This Scenario
- New Research Suggests Cats Know Their Owners Voice, But Just Don’t Care
Makes perfect sense.
- Early Celebration Fail
- But the Science! It Calls to Me!
- Bitches or Not…
- Turkey, No One Wants the Damn Things
I had no idea.
- Three UK Offers Free Data, Text and Calls While Roaming in the USA
So now it’s cheaper for me to use my UK cell phone in the U.S. than it is to use my Canadian cell phone in Canada.
- Cal, the Calendar App from the Team Behind Any.DO, Is Out for Android
Any.DO is good, so I should probably check this out too.
Why did this guy even have 57 copies of click?
- Funniest Game Show Answers of All Time
Have I posted this before? I don’t recall. It’s fifteen minutes long but worth watching.
- Second Life for Frank Lloyd Wright Design in Banff?
I didn’t even know this was there.
- Look Closely: This Crazy Shot Goes Through His Skate
- Church Closes Food Bank Because it Attracts Poor People
- How to Pick the Perfect Smartphone Wallpaper
I could probably use a better one.
- Vast Majority of Alberta Can Surf the Web
This is news? I’d hope the vast majority of Alberta has a choice of at least half a dozen ways to access the web.
- Is Our Children Learning Their Mathematicals?
- Turn Your Pants Into an Emergency DIY Backpack
WTF lifehacker? So now I can easily carry my groceries home from the store but I don’t get to wear my pants while I do it?
And that’s it for another week. See you all next Sunday, same time, same place.