Dec 16, 2013
I’m tired today. Or hungry. I can’t tell the difference. Regardless, let’s just get going with some links.
- Flawless Logic
- The Beatles Had a Way with Words When Dealing with Reporters
- Russian Soft Drink
I want to try this.
- Christmas Decorations
- Christmas VacationCast
I watched this movie this afternoon. This guy manages to squeeze 43 references to it into about six minutes.
- What Do You Do for a Living, Khanh?
- British Airways Announces Plans to Bring Dreamliner to YYC
If they could bring some lower fairs too that would be nice, because at the moment they’re ridiculous compared to Air Transat.
- 32gb Nexus 7 Now Available in White for $270
I do kind of want a white Nexus 7 to go with my white Nexus 5. Although seeing as I already have a white 10" tablet it would probably be unnecessary.
- Soap Dispenser
- Report Expected on High-Speed Rail Link Between Edmonton and Calgary
I think we need this.
- Giant Ferrero Rocher
There’s a candy store in Banff where they have a giant Toblerone for $100.
- Merry Christmas from Tom Hanks and Wiz Khalifa
- Farmers Market Christmas Tree
- Unhealthy Living
- Some White Bread Can Be Nearly as Healthy as Wheat Bread
Flo will be delighted.
- The Best News Sites to Break Out of Your Filter Bubble
Am I in a filter bubble? Is my whole life a filter bubble!? Now I’m worried.
- Ed O'Neill is in a Filter Bubble
- Have a Heart
- Cookie Monster
- Step Your Holiday Gift Game Up to the Next Level
If you’re thinking of picking up something for me, I want 8 and 13.
- Turns Out that iPhone Cookies Can Get You in Trouble
- Ant Colony Art
- Chestnuts Roasting on a Paper Fire
I wish I had enough motivation to build this.
And we’re done for another week!