Jan 20, 2014
It’s late night links time again! Where did the last seven days go, eh?
- The First Rule of Being a Drug Lord is You Don’t Brag About Being a Drug Lord
- Issues Heating Up
- One Can Never Be Completely Sure
This is what I do when they give me wine to taste in a restaurant.
- Explanatory Note
- Her Side
This is 100% accurate, except in our household the dog also likes to try and sneak in.
- Real Burgers, Real Beauty
- Redneck Sushi
When we have a house and I can build a proper man-cave, I will be getting this.
- Federal Court Strikes Down Net Neutrality Rules, Sides With Big Telecom
This is sad news.
- Study Shows Just How Little Action There Is in an Average NFL Game
This is why “football” is so much worse than rugby. Partly.
- Man Found With Pipe Bomb Still Allowed to Board Plane in Edmonton
- Google Now Comes to Chrome on the Desktop in Experimental Form
- Jazz and Rain Plays the Most Soothing of Sounds While You Work
Not bad, although soundrown is still my favourite by far.
- Corralling Shania Twain a Big “Get” for Calgary Stampede
I think we’ll be going to this.
- Cyanide & Happiness #3436: Capable of Love
- How Can I Fall Asleep Faster?
- Escort Quality, Hooker Pricing
Well that’s it for another week, folks. See you next time!