Jan 27, 2014
It’s that time again!
- This is the Greatest Instance of Karma in Sports History
- XKCD #1319: Automation
- People Kept Getting Lost, So They Put Up a Sign…
Ontario should be more like Novia Scotia, I guess.
- Martin Loofah King
In honour of MLK in the U.S. last week.
- Cloud Sofa
I absolutely need this.
- The Birds and The Bees
This is something I would do, and Flo would be equally confused.
- Watch Out…
- Warren Buffett Will Give You $1 Billion if You Fill Out a Perfect “March Madness” Bracket
- White Girl Tracks
Think of the chaos that would ensue if you removed one
- The Beer Koozie for the Shower
Need this too.
- Delicious Dishes You Didn’t Know You Could Make in a Slow Cooker
Flo said today we should use our slow cooker more. So this.
- Atherton is the Home of the World’s Dumbest First World Problems, Apparently
- World’s Most Precise Atomic Clock Will Still be Spot-On in 5 Billion Years
They’re going to keep working and making improvements, according to the article. I’m supportive of continuous improvement, but at the same time, is a clock that will be accurate for 5 billion years not already good enough for what we need?
- This Guy Takes Paper Airplanes to the Next Level
- General Who?
- Behold the Wine Condom
If I ever opened and a bottle of wine and then didn’t finish it this would be great.
- Dilbert Jan 25: Adding Jeff
We have a Jeff where I work.
- Reinventing the Web: A New App Lets You Watch Whatever TV Program You Want, Including the Olympics, Anywhere in the World
It’s not a new app (I used to use the Chrome browser extension a while back), but I discovered from this article that Hola is now available for Android and I’ve been listening to Pandora in the car ever since.
And we’re all done for another week! Have a good one internet peeps, and I will be back next Sunday.