Can you believe it’s February already, etc, etc? Anyway… welcome to the first of the new-look late night links. Nothing really has changed, except the whole Shrapnel blog has been moved in preparation for becoming a part of my new-look website. The content is exactly the same junk it’s always been though, so let’s jump in!
- How Google Broke Itself and Fixed Itself, Automatically
- Makeshift Extension Cord
Why have a I never thought of using these like this?
I defrost a mean… well, anything really.
- Working Remotely Doesn’t Mean You Should Work from Home
This past week I’ve worked from the office, the apartment, a coffee shop, a doctor’s waiting room and the car. So I agree.
- Only in Canada
- Your Life is Wasting Away
- Watch a Guy Ride Outside a Subway Car Over the Williamsburg Bridge
- Simplicity at its Finest
- How Often Do You Really Need to Shower?
- Look Away Before Your Brain Gets Fried by the Physics Here
Love it! I kind of want to make one.
- Pedestrian Punches Driver After Being Hit by Vehicle
It’s “not your typical hit and run,” notes the article.
- But Who?
- Other Way Around…
- Lenovo Buying Motorola’s Handset Business from Google for Nearly $3 Billion
There was a good while where I thought my next phone would be a Moto X, then I got a Nexus 5 instead. I was looking forward to there being more Google-developed phones though, seeing as they work so well with Android and don’t have so much junk pre-installed. This is a bit of a shame, if you ask me.
- So Much Stupidity
- It’s Not Memory Loss - Older Minds May Just Be Fuller of Information
Not sure that headline’s grammatically correct, but still. Interesting.
- Building a Tip Jar for the Credit Card Era
And that’s it! We’re done for another week!