It’s that time of the week again peeps! Let’s get this going though, because as I write this it’s about lunchtime and there’s a new episode of Top Gear on in just over half an hour that I want to watch.
- Dash Reads Your Car’s Diagnostic Info, Tracks Data, Finds Gas
I saw something similar not too long ago. I think this would be interesting, although I suspect I don’t drive in an especially fuel-efficient manner.
- Dilbert Feb 3: Willpower
- You Get What You Pay For
- This Superbowl Commercial is the Only One Worth Watching
You probably didn’t see it. It only aired in Georgia and is for a personal injury lawyer… but it’s awesome.
- Paper News-Reading App Makes Facebook Prettier, A Bit Less Functional
- The Rash
We all know one.
- This Liquid Can Make Any Gloves Touchscreen Friendly
- The Red Nexus 5 Is Now On Sale at Google Play
Is Valentine’s day coming up or something? I prefer my wooden one, courtesy of slickwraps.
- Candlelight Dinner
Clearly Valentine’s day is coming up. I hope Flo is as excited about this offer as I am.
- Speak Live With Chat Assistants to Get Discounts on the Web
Interesting strategy. I always dismiss those little popups as soon as they appear. Maybe I shouldn’t.
- Jamaican Bobsled Team Arrives at Sochi Games Without Luggage or Equipment
I smell a Cool Runnings sequel.
- These Tweets Prove Russia is Complete Unprepared for the Winter Olympics
Well, at least the Jamaicans aren’t the only ones not quite ready to go, I guess. Also: this.
- Always Open
- Meet the Man Who Hacked Jeopardy
- ‘Beep’ Works Like a Chromecast for Your Old Speakers
I could really use a whole-house audio solution…
- Citizenship Act Overhaul to Include Longer Wait to Become Canadian
I qualify now under the current rules, but I’d have to wait until August under the new rules. I might just apply this week.
- Google Targets Russia’s Anti-Gay Laws with Rainbow Olympic Homepage
- Busiest Speed-On-Green Camera [In Calgary] Caught More Than 28,000 Drivers in 2013
Not me! But Flo did get caught speeding through here in a Car2Go. lol
- Edward Snowden Used Automated Web Search Tools to Collect NSA Data
- That One Song
- Never Be This Guy at a Wedding
This made me laugh. I’m sure we’ve all done it though. Right?
And that’s it! We’re done for another week. Laterz, yo.