Feb 17, 2014
It’s time for late night links again everybody! It’s a holiday weekend, so you should all be especially grateful that I remembered.
- A Brief History of Canada
I’ve seen this a few times (and I may have even posted it before), but I love it’s simple accuracy.
- A Mysterious New Coffee Shop Called ‘Dumb Starbucks’ is Baffling Los Angeles
- The Butt Pass is the Hardest Move in Football
- Sometimes It’s Better to Just Go with a Plain Blouse
- An Austrian Artist Has Completely Reinvented the Door
About time. I was getting sick of the current iteration. Doors? Pah!
- Seven Simple Improvements That Perfected Everyday Products
- Cure Your Hangover With Science!
- Billy Ray Cyrus Drops “Achy Breaky 2” Featuring Rapper Buck 22 and Mostly Naked Alien Ladies
- What If #83: Star Land
- Cross Country Skier Breaks Ski, Still Finishes the Race After an Opposing Coach Runs Onto the Course to Help Him
This is what Canadians are all about.
- First Class on the Airbus A380 is Not Too Shabby
- When All Else Fails, Make Up Your Own Definitions to Everything
- Two Feet of Snow
- Dale Hansen on Michael Sam
The world needs more people like this.
- Hungry Yet?
This does look amazing, but I suspect it mostly made the lnl cut because I was hungry when I saw it.
- Appreciating Artistry
- America the Duck
- Google’s Timer Returns
- Meet Me Halfway Finds Notable Locations Between Two Addresses
- Durham Academy Weather Announcement
- Pebble Steel Review: The Best Smartwatch, Now Also Beautiful
Still want one.
- Boy, 10, Steals Parents’s Car to Visit Grandparents 68 Miles Away… Then Tells Police He is a Dwarf Who Has Forgotten His Licence
- Your Lease is Up!
- Snowboarding the Streets of New York with Casey Neistat
And that’s it, we’re all done for another week!