Mar 17, 2014
Convention dictates the preamble be kept to a minimum.
- Welcome to Hampton, the Most Corrupt Little Town in Florida
- One of Facebook’s Biggest Science Pages is Becoming a TV Show
Did you know shrapnel has a Facebook page? Go follow it so I can make this into a TV show too.
- Swimmer Michael Phelps Sinks a 159 Foot Putt
While we’re talking golf, also check out this video.
- Six-Layer Chocolate Cake with Toasted Marshmallow Filling & Malted Chocolate Frosting
I think I already sent this to Flo, but this is what I want for my anniversary cake this year. What? Anniversary cakes are totally a thing.
- Did They Come in Peace? Canadians Spotted Nearly 1,200 UFOs Last Year
The best thing about this story is that when I was discussing it with one of my colleagues she said “wow, that’s a lot even when you discount the 600 reports that would have come from nutcases!” So 600 were real then, I guess.
- Popcorn Time is Like Netflix for Pirated Content
I discovered this during the past seven days, and it went away during the past seven days too. Easy come easy go, I guess.
- How It’s Possible to Lose an Airplane in 2014
- Cyanide & Happiness #3491: People These Days
- Bow River Biggest Obstacle for North-Central LRT Route
Shocker. To get from the South of the city to the North you apparently have to cross the river that runs through the middle.
- Fans Sue Arena After Video Reveals Large and Small Beers Are Same Size
- Oki’s Kissing Booth
- These Names Deserve an Award
General Arse Buscuites is my personal favourite here.
- Why “The Process” is the Most Crucial Aspect of Achieving Your Goals
Yep. Told you. The process is the most crucial aspect of everything.
- Zuckerberg: I Just Called Obama to Say How Mad I Am About the NSA
- Canadians Shouldn’t Be Afraid of Quebec Election Outcome, Marois Says
I’m not afraid. Good riddance to them.
- Make a Pocket-Sized Vomit Survival Kit for When You Unexpectedly Puke
WTF? Who the hell needs this?
- How to Calibrate Your HDTV for Better Video Quality in 30 Minutes
I might try this.
- Lego Cubestormer Robot Solves Rubik’s Cube in Less Time Than It Takes to Read This Headline
And we’re all done! See you next time, everybody. Have a good week, enjoy the better weather, etc, etc.