It’s that time of the week again, and since I’m going to be away next weekend today’s post is almost certainly going to have to hold you for two weeks.
- Three Keyboard Shortcuts Left-Handers Can Actually Use
I use the mouse with my right hand, but this is interesting. I also just found out that Flo is left-handed too. Who knew?
- Dixons and Carphone Warehouse in Talks to Merge Their 3,000 UK Stores
This is interesting to me just because I used to work for Dixon’s phone-selling arm when I was in college, then they shut it down. Now they’re looking to get back into that business, I guess.
- Whoa, That’s Huge
- Google Now Officially Lands in Chrome
- Tumblr Gets Two-Step Verification, Makes Your GIFs More Secure
I have been on a two-step authentication binge this week, and I’ve turned it on everywhere I can. It makes a lot of sense.
- Watch Every Single Cultural Reference in ‘The Office’ With This Time Machine
What? Like you have something better to be doing right now?
- Train Derails at Chicago Airport, Makes it Halfway Up the Stairs
- Lifehacker Faceoff: OneNote vs. Evernote
Interesting. I use Evernote at home and OneNote at work currently, although really want I want is a way to combine everything into a single tool I can access anywhere. The mobile versions of OneNote don’t let me open a notebook on a WebDav drive though, and Evernote is blocked on my corporate network.
- How People Can Track You on Twitter, Even if You Don’t Use Geotags
- Math Teacher Punishes Students With 'Game of Thrones’ Spoilers
- Thousands Make #NoMakeupSelfie Donation Error
People are accidentally adopting polar bears. Thanks Autocorrect.
- Look! I’m a Kitty!
- Wu-Tang Clan Will Sell Only a Single Copy of Their New Album
- The $26 Ballpark Hot Dog
I want it.
- Sun Rises Over North Pole for 1st Time in 6 Months
It’s officially spring! I just wish somebody would let the weather know.
- Newlywed Get 30 Years in Prison for Pushing Husband Off Cliff at U.S. National Park
Aaaah young love.
- Mozilla Webmaker Teaches You to Build Web Sites, Apps, and More
- A Light-Up Alarm Completely Changed My Life
- Need Some Bath Wine?
I do enjoy some bath wine from time to time.
And that’s it! We’re done for a couple of weeks! Talk to you soon, internetters.