It’s that time of the week again, and since there was no late night links last week we have much to get through. So let’s go.
- ‘Swansea City Players Used to Get Excited About Their New Peugeots - Now It’s Ferraris,’ Says Susan Eames
- Five Best Android Home Screen Replacements
I’ve never really considered replacing my home screen. Should I?
- Facebook Has Become The New Yahoo, And It’s Obvious Mark Zuckerberg Knows It
- Photos of Sochi Looking Like a Ghost City One Month After the Olympics
- 14-Year-Old Can Save the Government Millions By Changing Font Style
- Sitting in the Dark Barely Moved the Needle in Calgary as World Observed Earth Hour
- Street Typography
- DIY Tile Grout Cleaner Makes Grout Look Like New With Less Scrubbing
I am all about clean grout these days.
- Is This Picture Broken for You?
- Learn How To Math, Fox!
- Strong, Independent Dogs
Charlie is unfortunately unable to walk himself.
- Never Celebrate Too Early, Kids
- Yo Dawg, I Heard You Like Bubble Wrap
- CCleaner Beta for Android Clears Call Logs, Caches, Uninstalls Apps
- Playing the Long Con at the Office
- A 16-Year-Old Brit Tried to Rescue Her Phone From a Drain. This is How it Went.
- Epic Brofist, Bro!
- Calgary’s Extreme Weather Creates Road Woes
It sure does.
- Two-Year-Old Picks Up Gun, Fatally Shoots Sister
The city of brotherly love?
- No Work Emails After 6pm Please, We’re French
- Classic Album Covers in Google Streetview
- Google Expands Android’s Built-In App Scanning Security
- Street Art That Deserves Its Day in the Sun
- Distracted Drivers Caught Taking Picture of Serious Crash
- XKCD #1354: Heartbleed Explanation
And we’re done! That was a lot to get through, so let’s all take the rest of the week off.