It’s Sunday night once again, where does the time go, etc, etc? Lamentations on my life disappearing aside, it’s late night links time!
- How to Run a Portable Version of Windows from a USB Drive
- Teen Survives After Flying to Hawaii in Jetliner’s Wheel Well
More analysis here. Crazy.
- You Help the Owl, You Pick the Name!
- When I Was Your Age
I want this.
- Your Internet Connection is Almost Certainly Slower than Advertised
Ours is a complete pile of shit. Thanks Telus. I would recommend Shaw to anyone.
- Page Loading Effects
- Apparently the US Is Pretty Selective About What Science it Believes
- Hilarious Infomercial Struggles
I love infomercials for products that solve problems that don’t exist, so thanks, internet, for creating this compilation.
- Drone Flying Through Fireworks
This is brilliant.
- The Discovering Arduino DIY Kit Gets You Started with Electronics
I like this too!
- Man Hit in Head with Hammer, Beer Stolen
In addition to free air transport by hiding in wheel wells, did you know you can also get free beer using nothing but a hammer?
- IFTTT Brings Its Recipe-Based App Automation to Android
- America in One Photo
- Flat Style Squared Preloaders
And as quickly as it came, it was gone.
Until next week, internet.