Jun 30, 2014
Good news, everybody! It’s late night links time again.
- There Was an Incident…
- Wink Wants to Simplify the Smart Home With a Universal App and $80 Hub
I am all about home automation these days. I’m preparing for a future home purchase.
- Vagina Sculpture in Germany Traps U.S. Student
- Naked Man Arrested After Low-Speed Police Chase on Farm Tractor
- Raindrop.io Takes Bookmarks Into the Cloud and Makes Them Beautiful
I can’t decide if I care or not. I use Google Chrome as my browser of choice, and that syncs my bookmarks across devices anyway…
- Pretty Much
Also, this. I want it.
- XKCD #1386: People Are Stupid
- Paint.NET 4.0 Updates with Better Performance, Selections, Shapes
Paint.NET is my image editor of choice.
- You Have a Higher Chance of Being Bitten by Uruguay’s Luis Suarez Than by a Shark
Some dubious reasoning, but still. For those unfamiliar, also check out The Many Crimes of Luis Suarez, Soccer’s Notorious Supervillain
- Make Your Website Dazzle with CSS Filters
Maybe I will. Thanks for the advice, internet!
- “OK Google” Voice Commands Are Now Available Inside Apps and From the Lockscreen
- Banking Apps May be Getting Their Own Virtual Assistants Soon
- The Trapper Keeper is Back, But it Carries Tablets Instead of Homework
- Android In-Car Demo
- Landing Gear Fails, Pilot Lands on a Stool Instead
- Facebook Ran a Huge Psychological Experiment On Users and Manipulated the Emotions of More Than 600,000 People
- Older Moms Take Heart: You May be More Likely to Live Longer
And we’re done! See you all in seven days, what.