Jul 7, 2014
It’s that time of the week again!
- 25 Free HTML Resume Templates for Your Successful Online Job Application
- Anti-Spam Law Won’t Stop All Unwanted Emails, Says Expert
- Seven Things I Learned As An Accomplice to Mass Murder
- Nine Things Rich People Do Differently Every Day
- Google Is About to Take Over Your Whole Life, and You Won’t Even Notice
- SYNEK’s Countertop Tap Puts Your Kegerator Out to Pasture
- Graphic Designer Trolls Restaurant Owner with Dirty Logos
- Police Promise to Put a Halt to Loud Vehicles This Summer
Fine, I’ll turn it down.
- Non-Disney Words
- Andoird Wear Review: Taking Smartwatches in the Right Direction
I’ve put some money aside to buy one of these. I’m waiting for the Moto 360.
- Never Try and Impress Your Doctor
- Idiot Sighting
- Rural Bar Owner Says New Impaired-Driving Rules Hurting His Business
Seriously? You’re pro-drink driving because you can make money from it?
- Fireworks Filmed With a Drone
I might have posted this before (I don’t recall for sure), but since Canada Day and Independence Day were both this week and involved lots of fireworks, here it is again!
And we’re done! See y'all next week, etc.