It’s the final day of my week off work, which makes me a little sad. On the plus side though the fact that it’s Sunday means it’s late night links time again. Yay! Let’s get started.
- Two Planes Almost Collided in Barcelona, and it Was Caught on Stunning High-Def Video
- Death Metal Band to Play in Airtight Cube Until They Run Out of Oxygen
- Commandr Adds Custom Google Now Voice Commands with Tasker Integration
Interesting. I might give this a try.
- Potato Salad Kickstarter Raises Much More Than Expected
This guy wanted $10 to make a potato salad, so he took to kickstarter. At the time of writing, he’d raised nearly $50,000.
- Sunrise Over Nashville
Kinda pretty, huh?
- Five Facts About Colours That Will Change How You See the World
Colours are weird. You can’t describe a colour without referencing other colours. How do we know that we don’t all see them differently? Maybe what I know as “red” isn’t the same as what you know as “red.”
- Correct a Misheard Google Now Voice Command by Saying “No, I Said…”
The title of this article pretty much makes the content an unnecessary read, but I didn’t know you could do this so I guess I’ll forgive it.
- This DIY Desk Saves Space, Folds Up Into a Wall Mirror When Not In Use
- Everyday Football Fouls
What if real life was like the world cup?
- British Plugs Are Better Than All Other Plugs
- One Day Long Exposure Photography
This is pretty cool.
- A Rocket Scientist at Oxford University is Designing Better Cookware
- Top 10 Things You Might be Doing Wrong Every Day
Spoiler alert: You’re doing everything wrong.
- North Korean News Claims They’ve Won Their Group at The World Cup
This is awesome. I wonder how they get on in the final 16?
And with that, we’re all done for another week. See you all next Sunday!